Bali Island is famous for its beautiful white sand beach. One of the best beaches in Bali that must be visited during the holidays is Broken Beach Nusa Penida. Broken Beach, Nusa Penida is one of the beautiful beaches in Nusa Penida, Bali.
image by IG tracy_komlos
Broken Beach, Nusa Penida offers beautiful scenery plus crystal clear beaches. When viewed from above, Broken Beach looks like a basin filled with water.
image by alynushea
image by missquouhlala
image by how_many_kangaroos
Broken Beach, Nusa Penida may not be as popular as Kuta Beach, Sanur Beach and other popular beaches in Bali, but Broken Beach, Nusa Penida offers different charms and is not less cool than already popular beaches in Bali.
image by sara.ntln
The origin of the name “broken beach” because it is surrounded by high cliffs and holes in the middle. The height of the cliff is about 50-200 m where there is a large hole in the middle. If Broken Beach, Nusa Penida is seen from above it will look like a giant well that flowed by sea water. The cliffs are hollow to form like a bridge over them making it unique and fascinating.
image by angel.nusa
image by gabriellabiell_sirang
Broken Beach, Nusa Penida is in the village of Bunga Mekar, Nusa Penida and away from the settlement. Due to the location of Broken Beach, Nusa Penida which is well out of the settlement, then this beach is perfect for those of you who are looking for a place of meditation and tranquility. Broken Beach, Nusa Penida is still very natural and has stunning views of the sea, surrounded by green grasses, enhanced by the sound of the waves like beautiful music. The waves at Broken Beach, Nusa Penida are quiet enough to suit your taste for peace of mind.
image by monica_ca_
The sea water trapped in the middle of this cliff makes Broken Beach, Nusa Penida as if it were like a giant pool. The cliffs also add to the uniqueness of this place, because the hole in this cliff looks like a bridge.
image by trav3ltheworld
Read another popular place in Bali here:
- Penglipuran Bali, village with No Pollution No Noise That Can Purify You From Within
- 9 Stunningly Beautiful Beaches in Bali you must visit
- Woooww Bali Becomes the Best Tourist Destination in the World Beats Rome and Paris
- Wooow OMG Top 10 tourist selfies in front of Bali’s erupting Mount Agung – once in lifetime picture
- Top Ten Reasons Travelers Should Visiting Banyumala Twin Waterfall, Bali
- Amazing Top 10 tourist selfies in front of Bali’s erupting Mount Agung – once in lifetime picture
- Jimbaran Beach: Hidden Beach Paradise in Bali You Must Visit
- Batu Bolong Beach: Surfing Paradise in Bali Island with awesome Sunset
- Woow Awesome This 10 Photo showing Banyumala Waterfall, Bali You Must Visit
- Enjoying the Beautiful White Sand, Sunset, Delicious Seafood Cuisine at Jimbaran Beach Bali !!!
image by nusapenidabalitour
Access to Broken Beach, Nusa Penida:
# You can depart from Sanur Beach using Speed Boat with travel time about 30-45 minutes.
# You can use the Ferry from Padang Bay and hire a speed boat from Tanjung Benoa.
After reaching the island of Nusa Penida you can continue the trip to Broken Beach, Nusa Penida or Pasih Uug using car or motor rental with travel time about 1.5 hours.